Friday, May 04, 2007

I woke up in a great mood

I have lots of thoughts about this. It's not terribly surprising, given Rupert's move. But the best thing I can do is focus on the task at hand and not worry about shit I can't control. In the meantime, here's the playlist I regaled my collegues with this morning.

Poor Poor Pitiful Me - Warren Zevon
Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Money For Nothing - Dire Straits
Money Honey - Clyde McPhatter & The Drifters
It's Money I Love - Randy Newman
I Was In The House When The House Burned Down - Warren Zevon
Lawyers Guns And Money - Warren Zevon
Opportunities - Pet Shop Boys
What Is Success - Allen Toussaint
Natural's Not In It - Gang Of Four
Pharoah - Richard Thompson
Drifting Through The Days - Richard & Danny Thompson
There Is Power In A Union - Billy Bragg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home